- "Each of the Guardians is master of an element. I, as you may surmised, am master of fire."
- —Ignitus to Spyro
Heroic Elementals, also called Elemental Heroes or Elementals are heroes that embody or are empowered by one or more of the classical elements.
The types of elemental heroes includes:
- Aerokinetic heroes, have the ability to control the element of wind and air.
- Aquakinetic heroes, (also known as Hydrokinetic heroes), are the heroes that use the element of water as a weapon.
- Bibliokinetic heroes, are heroes with the power to manipulate books.
- Bio-Manipulators, or Biokinetic heroes, are heroes who can shape and manipulate their bodies in ways that while impossible are not necessarily shape-shifting (though it can sometimes overlap).
- Cryokinetic heroes, heroes who has the power to control ice and snow. It can be used as an icy cold weapon to attack enemies.
- Crystallokinetic heroes, are heroes with the power to manipulate and generate jewels and/or crystalline material.
- Electrokinetic heroes, are heroes who has the power to control electricity.
- Good Light or Photokinetic heroes, have power to control light. Sometimes, the protagonists tap into the so called "light element." These heroes have Light and Holy based powers ranging from divine magic weapons, burning light beams, photokinesis, or the power of the sun.
- Pyrokinetic heroes, are heroes who has the power to control fires that shines bright or it could use to attack evil.
- Terrakinetic heroes, have the ability to manipulate the element of earth.
All items (59)